We’re constantly on the lookout for fresh new talent and there are a wide range of routes into the business. Whether you’re a school, college or university leaver looking for an opportunity to get some brilliant experience under your belt or a seasoned professional looking for an exciting new opportunity, everything you need to know is right here on this page.
It’s been a challenging time for the world so we’re proud to be able to offer a variety of career opportunities across all levels. As the largest in-house agency in Europe, we’re constantly evolving the way we work and the way we tackle the creative challenges that form our day-to-day responsibilities, and 2021 is no exception. We’re looking for brilliant people who can bring something different to our teams so if you think that might be you, we would love you to apply for one of the jobs below.
We will be opening more vacancies over the coming weeks so please do keep checking back, and to stay in regular contact with Sky Creative Agency fill in one of our enquiry forms here.
You will own projects and productions. Drive a project and ensure the correct production workflows are being adhered to. This is an individual with experience across their specialist area and open to learning other skills across shoot, print, digital and broadcast production with the ability to deliver large scale projects with multiple asset delivery (including but not limited to : Press, DCO, Email, Radio, DOOH, OOH etc).
Junior Resource Coordinator
– Time management and capacity planning- allocate resource, run weekly capacity and ensure the teams are working towards their deadlines
– Workflow management – planning time and tracking results across multiple projects using the studio workflow tools
– Onboarding, admin and timesheet approvals
– Attend studio-wide resourcing and planning meetings with each business unit
– Assist with freelance and FTC requests, as required
– Assist the Resource Manager, as required